***Upcoming Winter Weather (1/12-1/13)***:
We are expecting some snow Saturday night into Sunday morning in our area... We will be getting the area plowed towards the end of the storm, so please drive carefully and know that it will be plowed :)
'Tis the season - and things to remember....
1. Keep an eye out for packages outside of people's condos. Please let your neighbor know if they have a package. Many of us do not go out the front door and a package could be sitting there for a couple of days. If you see suspicious activity- call the Police. This is the time of the year when many packages are stolen.
2. Keep in mind, the board is trying their best with the help of our landscape company on when to salt our development, please be extra special this time of the year when the weather is unpredictable.
3. Please remember to winterize your outdoor faucets, we do not want pipes to freeze.
4. Family and friends will be coming over, please be courteous to your neighbors and remind them to park in the visitor parking areas.
5. As always, if you have any questions or concerns during this holiday season or at any time, please reach out to Barb Bitler at Towne Properties [email protected]
or by phone at 614-781-0055. She will communicate any and all issues to the Board.
**WISHING YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES A SAFE AND HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON**
Due to the recent thefts and other issues, several members of our community have voiced concerns regarding the safety of our neighborhood. In response to this, the following websites will provide you with much info on the subject... remember, if you see something, say something!
The first phase of the roofing project was a success! Please know that due to cost, this will be a 2-3 year process and buildings were chosen based on greatest need. ALL roofs will be completed by 2020.
There have been multiple thefts of outdoor items in our community. Please be sure to alert the police, fill out a report, and let the board know if this happens to you.
We definitely want the police to be aware so that they patrol the area more frequently.
ALSO, please be sure to keep your garage door down as much as possible so that more valuable items are not stolen.
We are looking into being a neighborhood watch community.
Being an older property means that our sewer system is also older... This means it has not caught up with new products - specifically disposable wipes. Please do not flush these down the toilet - they cause blockage which is a huge cost to repair. Thank you!